What are your wishes for March?
I actually did do a lot of things on my February-list. Except from no. 5 (we ended up going to watch “Violette” at Zita here in Stockholm instead) , no. 7 (that’s a much longer story perhaps for another time – touched upon in this post) and no. 9 as the “Total Barre” course was cancelled.
This month I wish to:
- Take a midnight star- and moon-gazing stroll with my fiancé and our dog. Perhaps sprinkled with something nice and warm to drink and perhaps a small treat as well.
- Take the train one morning to Gamla Stan here in Stockholm, stroll through the old cobble-stoned streets and explore. Sit a café for a while looking at people and life walking by.
- Buy myself a lavender houseplant to have in the bedroom to help with a calm sleep.
- Continue my apartment-cleaning/cleansing project. Have now done the bathroom and my own closet. Next will be the bedroom book shelf.
- Treat myself to a long-needed haircut.
- Research for our wedding venue with my fiancé + make a guestlist.
- Start a wedding-wishlist.
- Go to Denmark to visit my family and go try on wedding dresses (my mom booked us a time today… She’s more excited than I am… =)
- I’m thinking of doing something special for the spring equinox, actually, but am not sure yet what…
- Take time to do nothing. To lie in bed, listening to all the sounds of the world. To take a stroll and sit on a bench, watching the birds, listening to the wind.